By 2021, the overall marijuana CBD market is expected to
reach $568 million, for a total growth of over 382% over a five-year period.
Marijuana-derived CBD could be the answer. For many current users, it is replacing traditional medications to treat anxiety, depression, seizures & other medical issues.
Promoted by proponents of legalization. Recognized by opponents for the benefits it provides without the scary consequences of other drugs. Understand how this market works, what consumers want, which manufacturers are dominating by state, and why and how your brand can succeed in this nascent market.
Use this report to:
- Understand what consumers want from their Marijuana CBD and how to differentiate your product.
- Discover which products are selling the fastest and why.
- Learn what markets have significant untapped potential and how to capture it.
- Identify the factors driving CBD sales and how they differ from general cannabis sales drivers.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities offered by each distribution channel.
- Compare practices of the leading brands.
- Understand the differences between states where cannabis is allowed medically, recreationally or prohibited, and how to operate effectively within each of them.
- Market Sizes / Growth Forecasts
- Brand Shares
- Category Analysis
- Consumer Insights
- Pricing Analysis
- 1 year access to our CBD portal providing monthly data updates.
Curious about the CBD consumer? Take a look at Understanding Cannabidiol, as featured in Forbes, a free consumer insights report on HelloMD users & their experience with CBD & other medications.
Want a 360 view of the CBD market? The complete CBD Package is the most comprehensive market study on this important category to date.