The recent emergence of the CBD (Cannabidiol) industry has created an entire new market space in the United States. Legalization has created new attitudes and types of consumers, creating incredible opportunities for growth for new entrants and mature companies alike. With full legalization on the horizon, the CBD market is exploding.
1) Intro & Overview: Trends & What to Watch
2) Regulatory updates to keep you in the know
3) Competitive Landscape to track market leaders
4) Clinical Trial & Research Updates
5) Product Innovations by Segment (featuring Beauty, Pet, Drinks etc.)
6) Consumer Profiles to help you understand your customers
7) Definitions & Nuances of key CBD terms and implications
8) Market Sizes, forecasts by distribution channel and product type
9) Geographic analysis to bring your business to your consumer
These products will help you carve out your brand and how it's positioned with your target market.
No matter the size or stage in company life cycle
Get Started Today
With legalization pushing forward in the United States, opportunities abound for companies entering the legal cannabis space.
Our portal also provides a view into the top brands in strategic markets, such as chocolates in California or topicals in Michigan, helping you keep a finger on the pulse of the competition and understand what you are up against. Price analysis is vital in determining price points, supply and demand, and taxation across different states.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting markets in the world because of its growth. Companies looking at investing or expanding internationally need to understand their customer base. The strategic analysis report provides information on sales of each product and consumers in these categories. Additionally, our international market report includes areas such as Europe, New Zealand, and Australia.